What could be more convenient than depositing a check from your own back porch?
XpressDeposit is an app that lets you photograph your check and deposit it as easily as "Click. Click. Send."
Click on your smartphone icon below to download the app.
- Free with checking or savings account
- Deposits can be made securely anytime, anyplace
- Easy to use app – walks you directly through the process
- Email notification updates on the status of your deposit
- Deposit is posted on the same business day if submitted prior to 5:00 PM
Get started now:
- Download the free SbofA XpressDeposit app for your phone – links are available below
- Enroll by clicking the Personal Enroll or Business Enroll button in the top section of this page or call Signature Customer Service at 1.877.888.8550
- Allow one business day for confirmation of registration
- Start making deposits using XpressDeposit
- For BlackBerry® smartphones - Must download Signature XpressDeposit from the BlackBerry App World™. Message and data rates may apply. Such charges include those from your mobile communications service provider. Subject to eligibility and further review. Deposits are subject to verification and may not be available for immediate withdrawal. Deposit limits and other restrictions apply.
- BlackBerry®: Requires a BlackBerry® smartphone with a trackball, touchscreen, or track-pad; BlackBerry® Device Software 5.0 or higher; auto-focus camera with at least 2.3 mega pixel resolution; browser configured with Internet Explorer® Browsing Service and Internet Explorer® emulation mode.
- For iPhone® and iPad® - Must download Signature XpressDeposit App from the App Store. Message and data rates may apply. Such charges include those from your mobile communications service provider. Subject to eligibility and further review. Deposits are subject to verification and may not be available for immediate withdrawal. Deposit limits an other restrictions apply.
- iPhone: Requires iPhone® 3 or higher. iPad and iPhone are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
- For Android: Must download Signature XpressDeposit App from the Android Market. Message and data rates may apply. Such charges include those from your mobile communications service provider. Subject to eligibility and further review. Deposits are subject to verification and may not be available for immediate withdrawal. Deposit limits and other restrictions apply.
- Android: Requires an Android-based model with Device Software of 2.1.1 or higher; a 2.0 mega pixel (or higher) auto-focus camera. Android is a trademark of Google, Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.
Q. How do I enroll for XpressDeposit?
A. Follow the link "Enroll Now" on preceding page to complete the enrollment form and download the app from your Smartphone. At the app store, search for "SBofA XpressDeposit."
Q. Do I need to pre-qualify for XpressDeposit?
A. There is a screening process that we follow after you complete the enrollment. Essentially we want to ensure that you are a customer in good standing.
Q. Do I need to take a photo of both the front and back of the check?
A. Yes, the app will prompt you to take a picture of both the front and back of your check. You will need to endorse the check with your signature and the phrase "for deposit only."
Q. How do I know if the picture of the check is clear enough for deposit?
A. Once you take the picture of the check, you will be asked if you think it is clear enough. When you submit it, the app will review your submission. If the picture is not clear, you will be prompted to take the picture again.
Q. What should I do with the check after I have deposited it through XpressDeposit?
A. The app will tell you that the deposit "upload" was successful. However you should retain the check for 14 days after you receive the e-mail notification from us that your deposit has been accepted.
Q. How long does it take the funds deposited to become available?
A. Generally, if you make your deposit before 5 P.M. CST (on a business day), funds will be available the next business day. However, as with any deposited check, your funds can be held. XpressDeposit funds may be held up to 5 business days. If a hold is placed on your funds, you will receive an email notification.
Q. How will I know the deposit was accepted?
A. If you make the deposit during a business day before 5 P.M. CST, you will receive an e-mail from us (that day) letting you know if the deposit was accepted or if there was an issue. If you deposit after 5 P.M. CST during a business day or anytime on a weekend or holiday, you will receive notification the next business day.
Q. What if the deposit isn't accepted?
A. If there is an issue with the deposit, you will receive an e-mail giving you instructions on how to proceed.
Q. Do I need to use a deposit slip?
A. No. Sending a clear picture of the front and back of the check is all that's needed for the deposit.
Q. Do I need to endorse the check?
A. Yes, checks deposited should be endorsed with your signature and the phrase "for deposit only."
Please call us toll free at 877-888-8550 if you have additional questions.